It was a great way for the time bank community and those interested in joining to meet one another, share ideas and enjoy a good meal. We will be having potlucks on a regular basis and encourage all members to attend, as well as anyone who would like to find out more about time banking.
Beth Diamond was the lucky winner of five time dollars in our first Time Bank raffle.
Although this was an informal event, Susan Gowen presented an example of the wonderful resources already available in our now 39 member time bank. Members also shared what exchanges they had participated in and how helpful they had been.
Susan's Time Bank Wedding...
- A justice of the peace to provide the ceremony
- A Harpist to provide the music
- A floral arranger
- A cake baker
- A photographer
- Many people who like to organize and cook, and who could help with the reception
- Computer savvy folks to create your invitations
- Many willing drivers to help with last minute errands
- For the bride to be, a seamstress to help with the dress, a massage therapist, makeup artist and hair stylist
- A 12 person pontoon boat ride for the wedding party!
Sue Liberty: 388-7460
Chris Kirby: email@example.com
or email the time bank account at firstname.lastname@example.org